Here’s how to make a simple meringue treat that you will love.
It only takes 5 minutes and looks really pretty.
You will need :
- A meringue, shop bought is fine but if you want to make your own, there is a great recipe at BBC good food,here.
- 2 strawberries
- 1 blueberry
- ice cream (any flavour)
- Honey or golden syrup, optional
- First of all,wash the strawberries and cut them in half
- Next, squirt the ice cream in the middle of the meringue
- Stand up the halves of the strawberries in the middle. The tips should be connected in the middle.It also looks lovely but you can place them face down instead if you want.
- Place the blueberry in the middle of the strawberries
- Drizzle the honey/golden syrup on top if you want to
- Serve on a pretty plate and enjoy!
If you had fun making this quirky but simple meringue treat, why not try making some chocolate jazzies here.